RAMON Beijing Research Institute
Add: Yingu Building, 9# North Circle Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R. China 100080
RAMON Science & Technology Co., Ltd.（Headquarters）
Tel:+86-734-8892112- 8892111 Fax：+86-734-8852098
Add:Hi-tech Development Zone, 21# Furong Road, Zhengxiang District, Hengyang, Hunan, P.R. China 421001
Hunan RAMON Science & Technology Co., Ltd.（Changsha Branch Company）
Add:No.349, Fengshu Road, Quantang street, economic and technological development zone, Changsha
WeChat official account
Applet of WeChat
RAMON Ladle Slag Detection System (Electromagnetic Type)
Tundish level control precision （T）
Maximum working temperature of the sensor（℃）
- Wireless intelligent connection, fast, economical and secure;
- The sensor adopts the world's first and unique three-coil differential structure, with high sensitivity and stable signal;
- Long service life of sensors;
- Quick insertion/automatic insertion (Compatible with intelligent steel casting platform);
- High precision tundish level control, with shroud protection function and later lifting function of the tundish level;
- Successfully developed sensors for VD and VOD furnaces;
- The world's first - compatible tundish electromagnetic induction heating system, non-interference use;
- Different steel grades can be classified for alarm.
- Improve the yield of molten steel by 0.25%~0.6%, save energy, and reduce user production costs;
- Improve product quality (casting blank qualification rate) and continuous casting operation rate. Reduce the amount of steel slag to a very small amount, reducing the amount of slag discharged from each furnace of molten steel, thereby improving the quality of the casting blank;
- Avoid shroud clogging and increase the frequency of tundish continuous casting. It can improve the service life of the refractory material in the tundish, which is beneficial for increasing the number of continuous casting and increasing production flexibility.
- Reduce worker labor intensity: In high temperature and dusty environments, long-term visual observation of slag discharge in molten steel flow can lead to decreased vision and physical fatigue. By using the electromagnetic slag detection system, these hazards can be avoided.
Baowu Shaoguan Steel, Liuzhou Steel, Chongqing Steel, Baowu Wugang, Puyang Steel, JSW Steel in India, G-STEEL in Thailand, ATG Steel in Saudi Arabia, KSRM Steel in Bangladesh, etc.